Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks APNO uses ENP Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks APNO.
Benefits of Membership
Membership Benefits Include:
- Access to networking opportunities – with other area Advanced Practice Nurses. Meetings are sometimes sponsored by a pharmaceutical company in conjunction with a dinner. Programs cover a wide range of topics from Pediatrics to Geriatrics, as well as specialty clinical topics such as Nephrology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Psychiatry etc.
- Free continuing educational programs – offered at least quarterly on a variety of topics
- Opportunities for professional development – through public relations and marketing.
- Involvement in community – such as awarding of scholarships and volunteerism.
- Group membership benefits via AANP – APNO is a group member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. This offers several benefits to APNO members, including $10 off AANP’s annual membership dues.