APN's: Caring Cradle to Grave
This event offers 18.25 CE credits to attendees (12.25 Pharma credits) .
OBJECTIVES AND TARGET AUDIENCE
- Discuss selected clinical practice topics
- Network with other healthcare professionals
- Explore diverse professional issues
The conference is targeted at advanced practice nurses and current APN students. Participants are encouraged to combine business with pleasure in the scenic Ozark Mountains of Branson, Missouri.
Registrations will be accepted online through 11/2/2017 but may close early if conference reaches capacity. If open spots remain, any registrations after that date will need to be completed in person on-site. Onsite registrations will be open on Thursday, 11/9/2017 beginning at 8:15 a.m., as space permits at the on-site rates listed below. Updates on registration will be posted to the APNO Facebook page.
Please download the 2017 APNO Conference Brochure (above) for more information.
Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. AANP Provider Number 16082257. This activity has been approved for a maximum of 18.25 contact hours of continuing education (which includes a maximum of 12.25 hours of pharmacology).
This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies.
Please plan to join us November 9-11, 2017 as we present another impressive lineup of national and regional speakers. Registration is now open! Click on the Conference Registration & Info link to the left to get started.
- Standard: $599
- Non-Profit: $275
Purchase of a booth includes the table and two (2) meal tickets for your staff.
Interested In Becoming An Exhibitor For This Event?
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
- $450 pre-registration (through 11/2/17 or until conference reaches capacity)
- Present a poster to qualify for a $300 discount!
- $550 on-site registration fee (subject to availability)
Employer Payment of Registration Fees
There are two options for those attendees who plan to have an employer pay for the registration:
- Enter payment with a company credit/debit card within 7 days of the initial registration, or
- Pay with a personal credit/debit card and request reimbursement directly to yourself from your employer. Check payments from employers are not accepted.
A full refund of the registration fee, less a $75 administrative fee, will be granted ONLY if the following conditions are met:
- Cancellation request is made in writing, mailed to the following address (e-mail cancellation requests are not accepted):
PO Box 14308 Springfield, MO 65814
Cancellation request is postmarked by Oct 1, 2017.
- Cancellations will be issued via check within 6-8 weeks. No credit card refunds will be processed.
There will be NO REFUNDS issued after October 1, 2017. Participants may contact us at email@example.com to request to have someone come in his/her place if unable to attend after the October 1st deadline.
APNO reserves the right to substitute a qualified speaker or change the conference agenda as needed. APNO reserves the right to cancel this conference and return all registration fees. The liability of APNO is limited to the course fee. APNO will not be responsible for any losses incurred by registrants including, but not limited to, airline cancellation charges or hotel deposits.